Saturday, February 4, 2012

love quote 4....... fill the blank yourself.......





























"Love is my religion - I could die for it."      - John Keats

here you have it. day 4's love quote!
i started loving my little self instructed project ....hee  hee

about photos: fill the blank art cards:
i made a series of card from my own photos of hand stitching project 
im doing. it just came to me while i was stitching that how much i loved it.
so then i photographed the process and added wording (i heart.........) 
so you finish the blanks whatever you heart doing!
i heart stitching.
i heart handmade.
i heart collecting leaves.
i heart dancing.
i heart my silly projects.

you got the idea.
silly a bit! perhaps!  
but i dont see anything wrong for being silly 
once in a while! or in fact often!
anyhow..... it was just the play time with my photos really!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment